Friday, 3 January 2014

Catrice Lash Growth Serum




I've found this in drugstore and I just couldn't help myself not to buy it. As my lashes are very weak and short I wanted to give it a try and buy this lash growth serum. The package says that this serum makes lashes 25% longer and that this serum had been tested by 20 women and 80%of them agreed that their lashes appeard much longer after using this serum for 30 days. I have used it for almost a week and I can see the results! It surprises me alot because I wasn't sure if it can make my lashes longer, but it do! I don't know maybe I'm that person that believes everything what commercials says, but it really works for me. It has a really handy applicator just like an eyeliner tip and it's really good to apply. It is used like a liquid eyeliner, you put it near your lashes like you put your eyeliner and you are done. I can do a blog post on it later by knowing how my lashes grow. Have you ever tried something like this? Let me know in the comments! 



Victoria ♥

16 comments :

  1. Great post! This sounds perfect for me because I totally have wimpy little lashes. By the way, I just followed your blog and it would be really nice if you could follow me back :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, Thank you! I will check your blog! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking of trying out a lash serum for a while now! My lashes aren't short but I wish they could be a little fuller.
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would make lashes more fuller! You should try it! x

      Delete
  3. My eyelashes suck.
    They're so thin and droppy!
    Maybe I should look into it =]
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a really cheap serum so you don't lose anything even if it won't work on you, you should try it! x

      Delete
  4. I'd love to try something like this because my lashes are quite short but I'd be so worried about the chemicals in it. I'm really cautious about what goes near my eyes haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to, it's really upsetting to think about bad properties in it, it can be damaging too, but I don't feel any bad effect so far so this serum is getting a trust from me. x

      Delete
  5. I just wanted to say this is a great post! This has nothing to do with your blog but would you care to check mine out? I'm just sharing my experiences on love and life, still trying to figure it out.

    http://thenotebook0.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Catrice! One of my favourite drugstore brands. I hope I find this in the drugstore, as I haven't seen it before :/ Great post!

    xx from www.mistysstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you will find that serum! x

      Delete
  7. Hey! I nominated you for the liebster award! Check out my blog for all the details! :)

    http://simplypolishedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh my! Thank you so so much lovely! x

      Delete
  8. So happy I found your blog it's lovely to find people of the same age who are also fashion and beauty obsessed! would love if you could check my blog out- new follower here :) xx

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check your blog lovely!! xxx

      Delete