Thursday, 2 January 2014

Manhattan Trio Effect Blush






When I was getting ready with makeup for NYE I realised that I didn't have any highliters or blushes left in my makeup bag so I went shopping and I've found this amazing Trio Effect Blush. It's an amazing kit where you can find two blushes and a highliter. It can be used solo or mixed for extra effects. The consistence of powder is really amazing and it makes my face look so bright and fresh-looking. I don't really like the coral blush because it looks weird on me, but when I mix all the blushes and a highliter it makes such a gorgeous color! I was wearing it on NYE and it stayed in place all evening so now I can trust it and use it without fear. All kit is named Pink Cupcake so I think you can find it in every drugstore and try it as well. I'm really happy with my purchase and I highly recommend it for you. Have you ever tried this set or any cosmetics of that brand? Tell me what do you think about it! I really like to read your comments and I read every single one of them!



Victoria ♥

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Happy New Years for you too! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like the colors!

      Delete
  3. i love the blusher!! it's amazing how three different shades can make your cheeks look great( : i hope to see you wear them and snap a pic of your cheeks haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I'm glad that you liked it and yeah I will post a pic wearing it! xx

      Delete