Saturday, 6 February 2016

Favourite Picks for the Face


To begin with, I want to share my love for my new discovery - Catrice All Matt Plus. It's an amazing consistency and a light coverage foundation which is totally buildable if you want it to be a bit heavier. I love it because it easilly goes on my face making it look flawless and not cakey at all and also it cancels out the redness of my face. As you can tell from the label, it has mattifying properties which is amazing for my skin because it can get really oily throughout the day. It does stay all day looking perfect and I really really love it!

After applying my foundation I usually put on my Manhattan Wake Up concealer to cover my undereye circles and spots if I have any that day. Really love the consistency of it and the application is really easy as it comes with doe foot applicator so I just dab it wherever I have any imperfections on my skin and I'm good to go! As it is a little bit ligher than my foundation it sometimes works as a highlighter for me.

Rimmel Stay Matt powder is a great cmpliment for these two. When I finally have my foundation and concealer on the powder come in handy. It just finishes all look making it look even more matt ( you can't get enough of matt on your skin haha). I usually put it in my bag if I need to top up throughout the day.



7 comments :

  1. Great picks, Rimmel matte powder is the only powder that doesn't dry out my skin so I love that stuff <3

    Sleepy♡Heaven
    Bloglovin'♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, inlove with this powder! x

      Delete
  2. I've been needing a new powder and have been eying up the Rimmel matte powder. Will definitely have to try it! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing. Hope you will like it! x

      Delete
  3. The rimmel powder is amazing, been using it for years now. This foundation looks nice too. X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! The Rimmel stay matte powder has to be one of my staple products EVER!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete