Sunday, 30 October 2016

Perfection Anyone Can Afford



I am starting to feel a bit worried about my evolving habit of buying too many foundations, but I can't do anything about it than just share my experience and impression on them really. So my new pick is Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation which has been reviewed so many times... but as well as previous Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation I've reviewed this one was never the one to catch my eye in a drugstore so that's why I'm so late trying it out.

To find something not too pricey and to be a good quality is quite a challenge so I've accepted that challenge and after pretty disappointing experience with Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation I've decided to pick up Bourjois one.
My first imperssion was 'Yas, finally!'. The minute I've put it on my face I fell in love with it because of the smooth application and not cakey coverage it gave me which I was seeking all this time when searching for a perfect foundation. 

The shade I'm using is 52 Vanilla and I'm loving how this shade matches my skin complexion complimenting it with a gorgeous glow. I think this foundation is called Healthy Mix for a reason (winky face) haha. It really makes my dull skin look more radiant and healthy. It also stays all day unlike the Rimmel one. I had just few oily patches on my nose, chin and forehead as my skin is very oily in those places and I can't tackle this problem with anything.

After wearing this foundation for a few days I can definitely recommend it for others who are seeking flawless everyday look. Cheers to Bourjois for that foundation which is now my favourite one I will be definitely rebuying over and over again!

5 comments :

  1. Great review, I tried this once and it didn't work for me. I should try it again as I know a lot of people love it. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard some great things about this foundation and I do want to try it. I need to check it out next time I'm at Shoppers Drug Mart. Great review!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember trying the serum version out about 3 years ago when it was on the tail end of being all the hype around the youtubes. it was so hard to get since its not sold in canada (but i think it is now?) and i had to have a friend makeup-mule it back to me on her trip to london. sadly i got the wrong shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try this one as soon as my Too Faced one runs out, thank you for the recommendation!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really rate Bourjois foundations - they're a great drugstore option and I used to wear them all the time!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete