Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Rimmel Wake Me Up



I might be a bit behind times, but after seeing loads of other posts about this Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation I finally decided that this is about time to try it and share my experience with you. After I accidentally smashed my previous foundation I was kinda in a mood to try something new so I thought why don't I try this beauty bloggers' beloved one.

To be honest with you, I really love all the Rimmel products, but I'm not very amazed by this foundation as it doesn't meet my expectations of giving a natural looking skin. Maybe it's just my skin or the foundation actually brings out the flaws rather than covering it. The most eye catching thing in it is the glitter in it's consistency. When you apply it, it gives you that fresh sheer look which really makes you look more awake. The consistence is not very thick so you can use it everyday if you don't want that full coverage, but personally I prefer more thicker foundation to cover all the blemishes on the face. Basically it is for the girls who are lucky to have flawless skin, but want to make it look more awake and fresh.



What are your opinions on this? Is there anyone who tried and had the same experience as me?




6 comments :

  1. this used to be my all time favourite foundation and i haven't used it in ages. need to pick it up again.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've good things about this foundation, but I've yet to try it!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got it , cant wait to use it

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't a great find for me either, I am the opposite of you though most Rimmel products tend to disappoint me. I really like the Match foundation and the Stay Matte is really matte, a bit thick but if you mix it with an oil and use it sparingly it's gorgeous. Really great coverage. Lovely review xxx


    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so many people rave about it but I absolutely couldn't stand it when I tried it 🙊 I definitely can relate to you, girlie & as much as I'd like to love this foundation (I usually LOVE Rimmel goodies so much!), this foundation made my skin issues stand out. Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts, lovely. Just came across your sweet blog & will make sure to connect on socials :)
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Just added you on Bloglovin', lovely. I am at http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/miel-mint-14349829 if you'd like to stay in touch ;)
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete